Blackberry Passionfruit Habanero Chicken Wings
These wings are both sweet and spicy and incredibly delicious.
- 1 lb chicken wings separated
- 6 ounces blackberries
- 4 Habanero peppers, seeded and cut in half
- 1 Passionfruit (should be wrickled)
- 4 Cloves of garlic
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 Lime, juiced
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
1) Turn your oven on high broil
2) Put peppers in one roasting pan and blackberries and garlic in another
3) Roast for about 15 minutes, peppers should be chard and garlic should look roasted. 4) Blend Peppers, Blackberries, and Garlic with passion fruit, honey, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, salt, and pepper.
5) Toss wings in salt and pepper and a little bit of avocado oil
6) Turn oven to 425 degrees and roast wings for 15 minutes
7) Turn broil back on high and brush sauce over wings and broil for 3 minutes, flip & brush sauce and roast for another 3 minutes again, repeat two more times, sauce and serve.